วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 18 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Buying a water filter for better tasting coffee

Buying a water filter for better tasting coffee


Buying a water filter for better tasting coffee

Posted: 18 Aug 2011 09:20 PM PDT

I did a lot of things to improve the taste of my coffee. I bought a coffee grinder and began grinding the coffee beans to keep the freshest taste. I bought airtight containers to keep the beans fresh. But the only way I improved my coffee was to install a water filter. Yes, it is the deposit of $ 12 with my cock that my coffee is going good or excellent.

The problem is that I have terrible water, it is difficult and leavesseedy calcium stains on my glasses and cutlery. I do not drink the tap water, but that did not prevent me to use to make my morning coffee. The problem is that coffee can accommodate all tastes and smells of the claims that come in contact with, among mineral water and also the chlorine, which must be used in many cities to purify water.

It was not too long ago I bought my water filter. I wondered, between a filter and a water bottle to buy, but Idecided to go to filter the water because there are more environmentally friendly than using recycled bottles that are thrown in the trash or should be.

This creates filters my water, I Culligan Water Filter (FM-15A) purchased, you can find it on Amazon and similar stores for $ 12.95. It seemed easy and the price was right.

The next pot of coffee, I could taste the improvement. The aroma of the coffee was fresh and smooth. Overall, my water tasted better look, cleaner and got rid of the smell of hard water.

After packaging, reduces chlorine taste and odor, again cust of sediment, lead, cysts, and a lot of other bad things sound.

The filter was easy to install, even for a non-craftsman like me. I installed and running in minutes.

The only drawback is that the filter reduces the water pressure. At first it was annoying, but now I learned to do on other parts of the preparation of coffee, while the> Coffee filled with water. I have enough time to put in the filter and grind the coffee ready. Worth the wait for better tasting coffee.

I thought, always a Brita pitcher, but I am very happy with my decision very satisfied. I have in the past and the water tastes better than the Brita filter.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น